Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Adventure of Quads

So were having Quadruplets... Really Quads... Were going to two moms of 5 children. This is something we have never even though. But here we are about to make this huge exciting and scary journey. My biggest thoughts is what is Elizabeth going to think when we have 4 new babies at home! We thought she was our wildest adventure now we know she just broke us in for 4 more lol! So as I am reading blogs of other quad moms its making me feel a little better! We know its going to be a long road and we know the babies are going to come early! Now its just the preparing a nursery for four! If we have at least one girl half of Lizzy room will be half of her little sister(s) room too! I cant hardly wait till we find out the gender so we can start more planning! Now in the mean while we will go through lots of ultrasounds and lots of doctor appointments. However we have an awesome doc so us going in seeing her and the girls in the office will be great! I just want to make sure were prepared as much as possible so Elizabeth transits to these changes well! I am going to go back to work part time to help supplement our income until Sandy has the babies then maybe again when the babies come home it will just depend on how much we save between now and then! Because God knows daycare for 5 kiddos would be expensive because here for one its 800 a month.

Sandy is getting bigger by the day and at night you can deff see what looks like two bulges and her tummy poking out and its hard... I will start posting pictures weekly of the progress. I will also be posting pictures of the ultrasounds as we get them... I love seeing our little pumpkin seeds =)

2 comments:

Mum of 5 to be said...

Hi Ladies! I'm from Australia and am 11 weeks with triplets. What an amazing journey you guys are on! I can relate to the getting bigger quicker! Do you know if any of them are identical or fraternal yet? I was told mine are fraternal but have been reading and a few people said that they still could be identical, depending on when the egg could have split. I have 3 sacs and 3 placentas.
Good luck and keep those feet up!

Manczak-Taft fam said...

The perinatologist told us thursday that they appear to be monochorionic, meaning each one came from it's own egg, or they are all fraternal rather. I guess it will be hard for any of us to tell until the babies arrive...it is exciting and scary all at the same time. Good luck to you as well...keep your feet up too!