Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Great Nephew

So my niece who had a few miscarriages in the past few years finally did it!  She delivered a Happy and Healthy Baby Boy!  What makes a 26yr old girl grow up a baby does!  I am so proud of her she has grown up so much these last few months!  We are just in love with this little guy!  In a few short months he will have 4 brand new cousins to grow up with! Our family has truly been blessed this year! 

He arrived on:
Thursday, May 24th, 2009

At Approx 5:15 PM
He weighted 7lb 11oz
He was 21 inches long

And...

He was perfect!  Welcome to our family DeVontae Tyrell Davis!  We all love you more than you know! 










My niece was always more like the little sister I never had.  I was 9 when she was born and we basically just grew up together.  I have wanted to smack her a few times for some bad choices she made but always supported her...


Now to just wait for our Quad squad to arrive! 



No comments: